Prodrill Soundless stone cracking agent(HSCA) is a non-explosive demolition agent that has the ability to safely demolish rocks, reinforced concrete and cement without producing noise, vibrations, debris launches or environmental pollution.Carrying out Prostar requires only the drilling of the rock or cement to be able to drain the Prostar and water misture into the holes. The demolition is completed with utmost safety without the use of any protection as in the case of conventional explosives.
Type and Temperature scope:
Since the temperature is an important element that influences the reaction time of the Prostar, Xiamen Prodemo decided to be specialized in the production of 4 types of Prostar which are adapted to different temperature levels as you can see in the following table:
Note: The Prostar C4 Type is specially designed for the Saudi Arabia extremely high temperature,mostly for Makkah’s area
1. The fastest cut speed, and the most powerful expansive pressure, SCA-I,35ºC,30 Mpa at 8 hrs, 55 Mpa at 24 hrs. SCA-II,25ºC,20 Mpa at 8 hrs,45Mpa at 24 hrs.
An average of 5-6 hours to safely demolish rocks
2. Suitable even for non free surface and very tough rocks fracture, like the case of the Saudi Makkah area.
3. Safe, without blown-out shot during usage.
4. Strongest packing that assures a safe transportation.
5. The CaO percentage is 95% higher than in the expansive mortar.
6. Oversize horizontal rotary kiln.
7. HSCA is in grey or balck.
8. Max hole diameter for HSCA is 45-65mm, normally diameter is from 30-40mm.
9. Burning temperature of HSCA is over 1450 Degree Celsius.
10. The HSCA C4 is specially designed for the extremely high temperature zones like the case of Saudi
Prodemo profile & market share:
From 1991, Prodemo as world-class role is committed to R&D and provides the best products and services
for worldwide rock demo construction industry.
We have been the earliest and leading manufacturer and exporter of HSCA for the Saudi rock demolition
market from 1999, especially in the area of Makah AL Mkaramah city.
The market feed backs that we are getting are extremely encouraging about the HSCA’s super quality, and stable, sustainable and reliable performance which makes it recognized as a well-known popular brand in
the middle east demolition construction market, especially in the kingdom of Saudi arabia.
Which lead us after years of efforts, to a monthly export average of 25-30 containers that means 500-600
tons to Saudi Arabia, and an increasing market share close to 50%, and we are still willing to work harder
to take up more and more challenges.