Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Drill Bit||Machine Type:||Drilling Tool|
Prodrill produces the ODEX Eccentric Overburden Drilling System, starting with the ODEX90 to suit 114mm O. D. Casings. This two-piece system comprises the shank bit holder and the eccentric pilot bit that is secured in the bit holder by a double interlocking pin. This is easily removed to allow for bit are sharpening or replacement. Prodrill ODEX overburden drilling systems are widely used in a variety of applications from well drilling and mining to rock anchoring and site investigation.
It is suitable for drilling water wells, geothermal wells, short mircopiles, medium mini-type grouting hole of building, dam and harbour project.
1. When drilling starts, the reamer swings out and reams the pilot-hole wide enough for the casing tube to slide down behind the drill bit assembly
2. When the required depth is reached, rotation is reversed carefully, whereupon the reamer swings in, allowing the drill bit assembly to be pulled up through the casing.
3. Casing tubes that are to be left in the drill hole should be sealed at the bottom of the hole by means of cement grout or some other sealing agent.
4. Drilling continues to the desired depth in the bedrock using a conventional drilling.
tube wall thickness
1-12 inch middle-low/high air pressure DTH hammers & bits
Big hole high air pressure DTH hammer using in water well, oil, gas and construction drilling
Eccentric overburden drilling Equipment
Hole opener bit
Rock thread bit (R22, R25, R28, R32, R35, R38, T38, T45, T51, ST58, GT60)
Extension Rod, M/F Rod, M/m Rod, Drift Rod,
Shank adapter, coupling sleeves and all kinds of adapters
Compared with the oversea brands, our advantages are bellowing:
A. Our products can match over 95% against the original products
B. Price are competitive against the famous brands and best quality against the small factory
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 13 year's professional working experience.
4. Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the world. Main market: Norway, Turkey, USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Uruguay, Iran, Philippines, Thailand, India, etc.