Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Drill Shank||Machine Type:||Drilling Tool|
Product description :
shank size is 22 x 108mm, and drill rod end connect bit with thread way.Normally R22,R25,R32 for small hole. We manufacture shank end rods in the following threads:R22, R23, R25, R28, R32 mainly focus the stone quarrying such as granite, marble, limestone, sand stone quarries drilling , diameter of hole range from 38mm-50mm at most, Prodrill use the following special heat treament techology to process
- Carburization is a process used to harden the entire rod surface both internally and externally to
strengthen and extend the life of the rod.
- High Frequency Induction is a process where only the thread ends of the rod are hardened to lengthen
And more, Pro-drill 's comprehensive range of bench and production rock drilling tools includes everything from 1''rope thread equipment all the way up to T60 thread equipment, Many customers say that the Pro-drill rods, tubes and button bits are the best on the market today. Let's just say they will improve productivity considerably.
Shank rods specification.
|Shank size||Length in mm||Thread type|
Our main products are as below:
Construction & Mining & Rock Drill Tools:
A. DTH Hammer and Bit (2''-24''), Overburden Drilling System; RC System.
B. Top Hammer (drill hole dia.: 33 ~ 152mm).
1) Thread Tools (Button Bits, Rod, Coupling, Shank Adaptor): (R25/28/32/38, T38/45/51, ST58,GT60).
2) High Rang Soundless Cracking Agent (dia. 40 ~ 50mm).
Quarrying Drill Tools (drill hole dia.: 17 ~ 45mm).
1) Taper Drill Tools (Bit: button/chisel; Rod: Tapered/Integral), Carbide Tips, Segment, Grinding Wheel, Grinder.
3) Pneumatic Rock Drill: Hand-held (Y24, TY24C), Air leg (YT28) and Gasoline (YN27J).
4) Expansive Mortar (dia. 30 ~ 35mm); Hydraulic Rock Splitter PD40-250, Aluminum Cylinder.
5) Air Pushing Bag, Water Bag; Pneumatica Splitter G10, Hand Splitter, etc.
6) Hydraulic Breaker hammer, Paving breaker TPB40, 60, 90 for rock or concrete demolition.
7) PD28, PD45, PD90, PD115/HC20 Excavator mounted rock drilling.