Payment & Shipping Terms:
Our pneumatic rock drills can be devided into two parts, one is hand-held rock drill, the other is air-leg rock drill. Both of them have excellent drilling performance.
For hand-held rock drills, we have Y6, Y20, Y19A Y24 and Y26. Among them, the Y6, Y20 and Y24 are widely used in quarrying or construction industry.
Model Y6 hand-held rock drill is a light-duty tools designed for quarrying and drilling operation. You may expect satisfaction results with adoption of this drill either in making 20mm holes in rock and buildings or in the secondary blasting. It has characteristic of low weight, reasonable structure, handy use and little air consumption.
Model Y20 and Y24 Hand-held Rock Drill is intended for drilling downward and inclined blast holes in medium hard and herd rock (f=8~18): · The rock drill is mainly used small quarries. Mines for constructing in mountain areas, water conservancy works in capital construction, also for secondary blasting in large mines and other projects.
|Hose connection||mm||13||16 or 19||19||19||19|
Our main products are as below:
Construction & Mining & Rock Drill Tools:
A. DTH Hammer and Bit (2''-24''), Overburden Drilling System; RC System.
B. Top Hammer (drill hole dia.: 33 ~ 152mm).
1) Thread Tools (Button Bits, Rod, Coupling, Shank Adaptor): (R25/28/32/38, T38/45/51, ST58,GT60).
2) High Rang Soundless Cracking Agent (dia. 40 ~ 50mm).
Quarrying Drill Tools (drill hole dia.: 17 ~ 45mm).
1) Taper Drill Tools (Bit: button/chisel; Rod: Tapered/Integral), Carbide Tips, Segment, Grinding Wheel, Grinder.
3) Pneumatic Rock Drill: Hand-held (Y24, TY24C), Air leg (YT28) and Gasoline (YN27J).
4) Expansive Mortar (dia. 30 ~ 35mm); Hydraulic Rock Splitter PD40-250, Aluminum Cylinder.
5) Air Pushing Bag, Water Bag; Pneumatica Splitter G10, Hand Splitter, etc.
6) PD28, PD45, PD90, PD115/HC20 Excavator mounted rock drilling.
7) Hydraulic Breaker.
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 13 year's professional working experience.
4. Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the world. Main market: Norway, Turkey, USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Uruguay, Iran, Philippines, Thailand, India, etc.